Sunday, September 27, 2009

Prayer Request

I just wanted to post a quick update asking for your prayers. Our family is struggling with some church-related issues and decisions and would love your support as we seek out God's will. I don't want to go into detail because it's rather complicated, but basically we're unsure if we can continue to support the direction our church is going. My husband and I both have year-long commitments though (him as a deacon and me as a Women of the Church leader) so we are torn as to what our next step should be. Please pray for wisdom and guidance, especially for Avery, as he must decide what's best for our family.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment on my blog, Emily. I liked hearing about your writing journey.

    Prayed for wisdom for you and your hubby just now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. praying for you, but if the LORD plans to move you on, if it is that serious, I do not think you and Avery are bound to your committment. Especially if there is something anti Biblical going on. If you need advice, I'm here as we left a church almost 9 months ago, because of some stuff that was going on. (this is Stacey from Xanga)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Prayer has a divine power in itself". If you do it truly in the remembrance of God, God will definitely hear it. And would do the best things. I'd pray for both of you... lovely couple..

    ReplyDelete