Monday, November 8, 2010

Nothing much...

Still pretty congested and snotty over here. And Kirk has broken out in a pimply rash so either it's the dreaded chicken pox (which I think is unlikely because no one they've been around has it, but hubby is paranoid) or just the end of whatever virus is working it's way through them. Hoping it's just the latter because they're still a little young to develop the chicken pox immunity.

Kirk and Ronnie are napping and Shiphrah is reading quietly on the couch. She's been fighting naps again lately so this time we may be done for good. I'm still going to attempt a "quiet time" for her but she rarely falls asleep anywhere but her own bed and I'm not willing to put her in the bedroom because she has a tendency to climb into Kirk's crib and wake him up.

I have a load of laundry going but I'm worry the washing machine is about to bite the dust. The knob is really messed up and I think it's going backwards now. I *think* it's filling for the rinse cycle right now but I need to go and check on it in a few minutes to make sure. If it is broken, I may talk Avery into investing in a new washer/dryer set. We've been buying sets off of Craiglist every time they break but it's getting ridiculous...each set seems to be averaging only about 6 months to a year of good use. Unfortunately we don't have any money saved up for a new set, so I don't know.

I am so sleepy right now. I need to sit down and read my Bible but I'm afraid I'll fall asleep. Maybe I'll eat something first...that usually seems to help.

1 comment:

  1. I just saw your post on LifeAsMom, that you have 3 under 3 and I had to check out your photos. Your kiddos are so cute! I have 4 kiddos but only 2 under 3. You are a saint ;) Keep up the great work!

    Allie

    ReplyDelete