Saturday, April 10, 2010

On being scarce

Now that I've entered my third trimester (or thereabouts; I'm 28 weeks along) the exhaustion is hitting me hard again. Between keeping up with my very active toddlers (one of whom is still refusing to walk, even though he can) and trying to keep up with the mounds of laundry and dishes, I am wiped out! Thankfully, aside from seasonal allergies, the kids seem to finally be well, so here's hoping they stay that way for a while!

So yeah, even thinking about sitting down and writing a blog overwhelms me. It's much easier to pop in and out on Facebook and Twitter and write short updates than it is to construct several paragraphs that make sense. So look me up on Facebook or follow me on Twitter if you want more regular updates than what I post on here.

And I thought I could give you more than that, but I guess not. Happy Weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment