Sunday, July 11, 2010

It's Go-Time

Wow, the internet is really boring at 4:30 in the morning. I started getting hit with some pretty intense contractions about half an hour ago that I definitely couldn't sleep through, so here I am. In fact, I'm 95% sure this is the real deal...FINALLY! The contractions are about 7-10 minutes apart and definitely stronger than anything I've had up to this point. They're starting to bring back some vivid memories of labor with Kirk, but I'm trying to repress those since they're mostly negative. I think focusing on reciting Psalm 23 is really going to help me...it's a good length and a calming passage.

Anyway, I'm going to go take a shower before I call Kim (yay for doulas!) and wake my husband. Pray for me y'all...I'm doing this med-free this time and I'm realizing I'll need all the prayers I can get!!

No comments:

Post a Comment