Monday, August 17, 2009

Menu Planning - Week of Aug 17th

I didn't do so well on my meal schedule last week, although much of that was through no fault of my own. Both of Avery's nights off we were invited over for dinner by friends and family and then a couple of other things happened that prevented me from cooking several of the meals I had planned (like forgetting to buy tomato puree at the grocery store, ergo no homemade pizza).

So here's this week's tentative menu plan:

Breakfasts:
Eggs & toast (M)
Cereal with milk (T)
Pancakes with syrup (W)
Homemade biscuits with jelly (TH)
Egg sandwiches (F)
Cereal with milk (S)
Leftover pancakes or biscuits (SU)

Lunches:
Chicken salad sandwiches & chicken flavored ramen (M)
Kym's Parmesan chicken strips with broccoli (T)
Grilled ham & cheese sandwiches (W)
Tuna salad sandwiches & beef flavored ramen (TH)
Beef stroganoff with leftover grilled steak & dinner rolls (F)
Hamburgers & French fries (SA)
Lunch out after church (SU)

Dinners:
Dinner at the Martin's? (W)
Grilled steak with mushrooms, dinner rolls, baked potatoes, & peas (TH)

(The rest of the dinners are when Avery is at work so they usually consist of hot dogs, sandwiches, or burritos for Shiphrah and I.)

And with that, I'm going to see if I can't take a short nap. Believe it or not, I went to bed at 8:30 last night and slept until 8:30 this morning. So I'm not sure why I'm so tired now, except that Kirk did wake up every 2 hours (after his one 4-hour stretch) last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment